Monday, January 9, 2012

hollywoodwatergate

lynn is where hollywoodwatergate started,
my 2 brilliant dedicated sibs married down and brot it all to me .
so.... i was wire-tapped and bugged for everything ,everywhere ,w/ everyone i was associated to...
one inlaw is connected to revere rackets....my sister inlaw ;shes part of a brilliant set of identicle twins = a twin horror show is what those 2 are...
then there revere- next to lynn- full of cops parked on the beach, so -there goes the neighborhood
 IMG_0712.jpg
this is state police station(ABOVE)
revere beach
where you can get beat up -your lisence stolen -and- let B ler go, for only eight bucks ,unless you fuss about it.......
my other, inlaw is" sicilian" and  are cops .
both my brilliant sibs always loved street since childhood,and their colleagues are mostly street,contrary to me or my parents.
my 2 sibs were the opposit of my parents.
it's like this : you can give speed to a medical student ,or a pycho serial killer, and you know how each one will act and, what they will do w/ it...
or
you can give high performance steroidal muscle building drugs ,to an olympic life-style athlete in competition ,or just hand it to a hitman /doorman at the bar...
so in short:  you may as well have flushed all my fame and fortune and all of my g.d. dreams down the toilet
, from the start-w/ these 2 charming loyal loving sibs.
 all due to my 2 very dedicated & brilliant siblings .
there agenda was the opposit of mine from the start,.....
now you can count the dead and try to save financial hostages if you dare claim any of this hollywoodwatergate as being true.
i have so many people to thank for what who and where i am to day it will take me all year to thank everyone.....YOU THINK I MISSED A LOSER IN THE COUNTRY YET?!
hollywood watergate story must be out there for all to know so its not a secret anymore and it wont be maintaining the oppression and murder pathways anymore...hollywoodwatergate according to science and the volumes of knowledge is a dangerous secret to keep.youre not arguing w/ me ....youre arguing with over a century or established science.i can tell you i have violent opposition and hollywoodwatergate sucks.get the picture?look at the plagiarists who are huge stars if they dont have a filed dna someplace how valuble do you think anyone is agaisnst bums who'd replace you as routine in a second.they can replace anyone and its mob practice,so be a plagiarist star and see how you like that end of this hollywoodwatergate trip any better ......its no fun for anyone except "hostile benefactors"

1 comment:

  1. i paid like everyone else but my huge add still didnt come out yet and im gonna have to ask for my money back.its been since the 30th of dec and no billboard for hollywoodwatergate came out yet...go figure = small; small town!

    ReplyDelete