Thursday, December 1, 2011

hollywood/family/mob.... would bury me for my songs....

goddess....DEC 2 ,2011 FRI. MOMS' BIRTHDAY

I sent this registered certified mail to boston FBI.
I had no idea the losers buried the VICTIM, in secret ,a year ago...Todays is MY missing moms' birthday.Everyone IS such a hateful ignorant loser -I can't EVEN talk to anyone! ISAACSON,OR ANYONE! The rest- where im processed, as an "indigent" are mental-defectives.My Fays ave.LIFE-ESTATE- was all clear. There was nothing on it ,,,,,,,Isaacson surprizes me -she's ,so g. d. hostile /nuts like I'm ,in a devorce ,from family ,when they had no rite sticking their noses in my life period!I'm still seeking lawyer, for damages and compensation ,and waiting ,for:" the hand of God", to set thing strate and, intervene .In one day -God made the heaven and earth ,so.... God CERTAINLY can turn this mess around ,w/ one touch ,in an instant,if not for God theres nothing,... Why are we abandoned BY GOD ?.... to lechers ,snuffartist, theives, and fiends,We are all being crucified....for my songs!









To be continued......
http://hollywoodh2ogate.blogspot.com/?zx=f38ae5fc36942302
Ln.

1 comment:

  1. THE 2009 document sent: to THE special agent cant be Copied BUT,I will definitely keep trying to show that 'gaud dam' letter I sent, to boston fbi ,and got 'no reply', to date,to be continued ....YOU KNOW ....
    hollywoodwatergate@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete